General Header Settings
Here are all necessary customization settings, Which is applied on all header layout.
- Go admin Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Settings > Click on Header Settings tab.
- You see the Header General Settings tab. Then click on the tab.
After that, you can get Three initial settings
- Upload Logo: You can upload your site brand logo. If you don’t upload any logo in header logo position will show site name and site description.
- Header Top Menus: You can hide or show header top right menu section from here (short menu, search, popup menu)
- Menu animation: You can set main menu animation for show or hiding the drop-down menus. Here are five types of menu animation you can select one of them.
- Link social profile: You can set your social profile link for the visitor to connect with your social page.
- Header Special Menu: Here you can set special menu item for header top section.
- Button Label: Header special button name for header section.
- Button Link: Header special button link.
To save all setting Click on Save Changes button.