Global Post-Single Page Settings
Here are all post preview page settings, Which is applied on all post single pages.
- General page Layout: Page layout Setting for pages.
- Left-Sidebar: Select this option to make sidebar left position.
- Right-Sidebar: Select this option to make sidebar right position.
- Full-Width: Select this option to make the page full width and hide the sidebar.
- Select full-width column: To set page width column size. You can set maximum 12 column and minimum 8 column ( Note: This option is work on only when you select full-width as page layout )
- Breadcrumbs Section: This option for hiding or show page Breadcrumbs Section on the top position of the page.
- Show date: This option also for hide or show post date.
- Category Section: This option is for hiding or showing post category section.
- Tag Section: This option for hiding or show post tags.
- View Section: This option for hiding or show post view counter section.
- Like Section: This option for hiding or show post like and unlike section.
- Social share link: This option for hiding or show social share link on all pages. (How to set social share link Click here )
- Related Posts: This option for hiding or show related posts section in single post preview page.
- Show related post from: This setting is for select where do you want to show related post from.
- Tag: Show related post by post tag.
- Category: Show related post by post Category.
- Author: Show related post by post-Author.
Theme setting preview
To save all setting Click on Save Changes button.