General Header Settings
Here are all necessary customization settings, Which is applied on all header layout.
- Go admin Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Settings > Click on Header Settings tab.
- You see the Header General Settings tab. Then click on the tab.
After that, you can get Three initial settings
- Upload main logo: You can upload your site brand logo. If you don’t upload any logo in header logo position will show site name and site description.
- Menu animation: You can set main menu animation for show or hiding the drop-down menus. Here are five types of menu animation you can select one of them.
- Link social profile: You can set your social profile link for the visitor to connect with your social page.
To save all setting Click on Save Changes button.