You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress or via FTP.
The Josefine WordPress Theme installable file is Josefine.zip.
- Download the josefine theme files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your Downloads tab on ThemeForest and find josefine. Click the Download button.
- On your local computer extract the ZIP folder called Josefine-main-file. After extracting files you will open the folder called Josefine-main-file where you will find more folders (child-theme, documentation, licensing ).
- Locate the Josefine.zip inside the josefine-main-file folder (this is the theme you want to install).
Step by step: How to install via WordPress admin panel
- Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Step 2 – Click Install Themes and click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the Josefine.zip file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – After you activate josefine you will see a notification message to activate the required plugins in the Plugins section of your dashboard.
- Step 6 – Click on Install Button on each plugin to start installing them. After you’ve installed them, Activate them.
- Contact Form 7 – used to make contact forms.
- Advanced Ads. – used to make ads.
- wooCommerce – eCommerce solution
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. – used to make customer wishlist.