Global Post-Single Page Settings
Here are all post preview page settings, Which is applied on all post single pages.
- General page Layout: Page layout Setting for pages.
- Left-Sidebar: Select this option to make sidebar left position.
- Right-Sidebar: Select this option to make sidebar right position.
- Full-Width: Select this option to make the page full width and hide the sidebar.
- Select full-width column: To set page width column size. You can set maximum 12 column and minimum 8 column ( Note: This option is work on only when you select full-width as page layout )
- Show title: This option for hiding or show page title on the top position of page content.
- Show date and author meta: This option also for hide or show author name and post date.
- Social share link: This option for hiding or show social share link on all pages. (How to set social share link Click here )
- Post Pagination: Option for hide or show post pagination ( next post and previous post link ) .
- Tag Section: This option for hide or show post tags.
- Related Posts: This option for hide or show related posts section in single post preview page.
- Show related post from: This settings is for select where do you want to show releted post from.
- Tag: Show releted post by post tag.
- Category: Show releted post by post Category.
- Author: Show releted post by post Author.
Theme setting preview
Note: You can control single page settings by clicking WP selective refresh icon.
To save all setting Click on Save Changes button.